Our goal is for customers to be happy with their purchase. But things may not always go as planned. If things don’t go as planned, contact us and we will try to make things right for you.
- Place your request for a return or a refund within 30 days of the date of delivery. If, for some reason, an item does not arrive, place your refund request within 30 days of the most recent estimated date of delivery. We have no obligation to consider requests placed outside of these timeframes.
- I changed my mind– You can cancel an order within 12 hours of the time you placed it (Same Day Cancellation). Same Day Cancellations may be credited with Refund or Store Credit.
- This is not what I ordered– If you receive an item that is damaged, not the size or color you ordered, or not reasonably consistent with the item listing, you are eligible for a refund. We may request some evidence of the issue – typically just a photo or two – and you may be required to return the item.
- It never arrived– If you don’t receive an item you ordered, you are eligible for a refund.
- Return and refund requests should be placed from our site– locate the order in your order history and click Customer Support.
- After the Same Day Cancellation period (12 hours from order) has passed, 599fashion.com will not consider refund requests unless the latest estimated arrival date has passed or the item has arrived and it is incorrect or damaged.
- Return of Funds – after 599fashion.com approves a cancellation or refund and (in certain cases) confirms the return of the item, 599fashion.com will return or credit the amount of the purchase and the standard shipping fees. If you opt for or are issued store credit the refund will not be issued to your original payment method. Any fees for special or expedited shipping will not be refunded and (as described above) in some cases the customer will be responsible for return shipping fees.
- Wish reserves the right to:
- This Policy may be updated from time to time.